Thursday, April 30, 2009

the envelope, please

No, it's not the swine flu keeping me up tonight. The headache isn't even related to the symptoms of this powerful epidemic. (Can I say just one time that this swine flu is overrated?! The media has gone crazy, schools are going on swine break, sports are cancelled and I bet Germ-X is far from bankruptcy. Anyone got stock in this company? ) I do not plan to cancel my trip to Cozumel.

Tonight, I am sweating the small stuff. But, it's not really small. And, it's not stuff. Actually, I am not literally sweating. Let's just say that my future is in a white envelope to be delivered tomorrow afternoon. From there I have two choices - get bitter or get better.

Next year our 3A school will split into three Elementary campuses and tomorrow we find out which campus we will teach at. My 5th grade team will be split up. I don't like change.

I am giving this to God. His hand has been in all the decision making and He has never let me down. I pray that things go well when that white envelope is opened. It not only affects me, it also affects Ashlyn and Trey. Help me to remember that there is a reason for everything.

1 comment:

Misty said...

DId it come? What happened?