Friday, October 31, 2008

rockin' the block

Halloween is my least favorite holiday. Not because I think it is satanic but maybe in part because I am a little lazy. There is never a time that I look forward to walking around the block. This year it was different and I might even look forward to it in 2009. Ashlyn and I, (the boys are past the age of trick-or-treating), went up on the hill to be with our very best friends. We usually go to my mom's neighborhood but she was planning to be out of town so we made alternate plans and it was so much fun.










Here are our A girls all dressed up like Hannah Montana. We have the dancer, the concert and the Miley version. Just like their costumes, they all have unique personalities. Alex is sensitive, Ashlyn is loud and Anna is motherly.

They could not wait to say " trick-or-treat, smell my feet, give me something good to eat. If you don't, I don't care, I'll pull down your underwear. We really tried to discourage this and just say trick-or-treat and thank you.



These just might be John McCain and Sarah Palin's littlest supporters.



After a serenade by Elvis, Ashlyn firmly decided that she was voting for Elvis AND McCain.






The little friends also joined us on this candy capturing adventure. Little A taste tested along the way and R was so sticky by the time we headed back home the wrappers were sticking to his hands.





When we got back to Jen-Jen's house we washed up and enjoyed pizza for dinner. There was a group bath and brownies for dessert. At one point R was lost and found (in his sis' room with the door locked) and Ashlyn was as white as a ghost for reasons unknown. It is always eventful with the girls and the brother and it made our Halloween a special treat :0)

1 comment:

Janette's Joys said...

Hey Feffie! I just wanted to thank you for posting pics of the HM's and the other young 'uns...and especially thank you for training the next generation in correct political views:) Though I hear one of yours has a ways to go....;) j/k!!!!