Monday, September 29, 2008

things that make me happy, things that make me sad, things that make me mad

I am going random on ya! Since I am craving writing a blog but have no stories to tell I thought I would share my top 20 on the three topics listed in the title.

Things that make me happy:
* Jared (most of the time :-)
* My three amazing kids and all that they do and say
* My friends that keep me well-rounded, balanced and all together
* My new house (getting ready to decorate for the Fall)
* The fall - changing weather; falling leaves; the option to keep the windows open
* My new laptop (myspace, facebook, blogs, email)
* Doing childish things and enjoying every minute of it (ghost in the graveyard, rolling/signing)
* Time alone
* Laughing on the phone
* School food (salisbury steak, mashed potatoes & cheesy potatoes, vegetable soup, chicken spaghetti)
* Paying bills on time
* Buffets & Texas Roadhouse
* Watching my kids play sports; Pirate football
* Jared offering to clean the kitchen
* My new ride - it's got some bass, oh yeah
* A bubble bath with a good book
* Holidays with my family
* Going to Cozumel with Jared
* A clean house
* My job as a teacher

Things that make me sad:
* I miss my Granny
* Clayson and I fighting
* City Market closing and being boarded up
* Finding out Mr. Raymond, a greeter at Wal-Mart, has cancer
* Thinking about my grandparents getting older
* Kids with so many problems and little support
* Ashlyn not wanting to spend the night with my mom anymore
* Knowing that I am OCD about cleaning and don't enjoy my kids being kids often enough
* Knowing that I am not ever going to have any more kids
* Not having a sister
* Thinking about Joe, a boyfriend that was killed in a car wreck
* Bridges I have burned
* I did not get to go to Cozumel this summer
* Some things recent friends have told me
* Certain songs that bring back certain memories
* Quitting scrapbooking
* The elderly
* The lady that was exposed on the news for picking up an envelope with money and the lady who left it laying there wanting to charge her with the crime
* Kidd Kraddick's divorce (I am scrambling for another one here...)

Things that make me mad:
* Shoes, socks, dirty clothes left laying around
* Celebrities flaunting their democratic views
* Kids arguing and being disrespectful
* The sheep (all 21) sneaking out of the gate when I am trying to get through it and then having to corral them back in
* The stinky smell of the dishwasher
* My gate opener not working when I am in a hurry
* Ashlyn whining in the mornings
* When the kids say we don't have anything to eat (after a recent trip to Wal-Mart)
* Dish and Wi-Five trying to throw in random fees
* The fact that I pay $40 a month for cell phones that aren't used
* Trying to buy groceries at Wal-Mart with a bunch of screaming kids
* Sodas at a restaurant costing betweem $1.40 and $2.00
* When my coke bottle gets dropped and goes flat
* The smell of burnt popcorn
* Kids banging on the door while I am trying to enjoy the bubble bath with the good book
* Getting to the carport door to realize that the door is locked and my keys are in the car
* Ex-friends continuing to talk and spread lies
* Losing at card games -- just a little mad
* Having to stay at work until 4:15 (although I get a lot done)
* Some things that have gone wrong in our school district
* Wet towels and washrags smelling spoiled

So, there you have it. And, I have cured the urge to blog.


No comments: