Friday, March 13, 2009

SB09

Spring break is finally here! There are so many things that I hope to see happen on this break and here are my top five ( in no particular order).

1.) Catch up on DVR shows - The Young and the Restless, The View, Ellen, Regis and Kelly.
2.) Take my kids to do something fun (I don't think their dentist appointments on Tuesday will qualify as this). They have big plans one night with their Nana and Pop and plans another night with their Mimi and Pawpaw, it's gonna be hard to top.
3.) Spend some quality time with my friends (both groups).
4.) Sleep in. No alarm setting, except for Sunday.
5.) Don't sweat the small stuff - it's okay if the house doesn't stay clean and there is laundry to be done. And, if I want to stay in my pajamas all day, who cares.

Rest is a priority.

I jumpstarted my spring break by taking off work today. I took off to go on Ashlyn's field trip to the zoo but it was postponed. I had a good day at home and was motivated enough to pick the kids up from school early, take them to Roadhouse and then we had a couple of friends and kids come over here to play.

Ashlyn decided to put all of our hair in pigtails and of course, I decided to take pictures.







Here's to a week of laughter, fun and making memories. Oh, and rest.

No comments: