Saturday, May 9, 2009

retail therapy.impulse purchase.one happy mama.

Most that know me, know that when I want something I make it happen. I'm a brat like that. I decided on Tuesday that I was going to buy my own camera and on Wednesday night, I was headed to Best Buy to pick up my online order. I'll have this thing paid off in three months.


I have not had much time to "play" with it between baseball and getting ready for Mother's Day. Trey is already furious with me for trying to take pictures after Jared pulled his tooth and he was in a state of tears and nauseousness. Clayson is okay with it until it becomes "posed". Ashlyn is always ready to put her smile on or her serious face, whichever fits the moment.


I look forward to capturing many great memories. I am so excited to have this camera and its cool lens. Call me obsessed. Call it a hobby. Call me happy.


No comments: