Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Rashy Ashy

Anna gave me this idea for the title - as she is in the background saying it while I am on the phone with her mama. Shout out to Anna :0)

I decided that I better take Ashlyn to the dr. today (after Lowes, of course) because her face and feet seem swollen. The rash is more lacy today than puffy. My kids can't just get a common cold; it's been a rash, staph infections and cysts this summer. Never a dull moment, as most moms would say. Turns out she has a "spiral" infection (viral infection) / viral "inspection" - Ashlyn just can't get the physician's terminology correct :0)

So, with the help of a daily claritin maybe she will start looking normal soon.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Anna is so pumped to be mentioned in the blog! And she is so glad she is feeing good enough to come to vbs!

Unknown said...

Is a colorado blog on the horizon?