Sunday, July 26, 2009

cruisin'

Time flies when you are having fun. And this summer has been so much fun, one we'll always remember. We are so blessed and when I take time to look from the outside in at our many blessings it humbles me to think of where we are and how we've gotten here.

Someone once said, the road to success is always under construction. We need to take time to slow down (ticket fines are doubled) and look both ways - behind us and ahead of us and especially to those that are beside us on the road. I am so thankful for the family and friends that we have and for the jobs that we have - all of these have shaped us and keep us moving forward.

There are many things that I want to blog about but this nightly headache is preventing that from happening right now. Stay tuned for wakeboarding at the lake, fun at the beach and a birthday night out.

Life is a highway and I have been traveling at a constant speed all summer long. I think it's time for a slow down. After all - I'm almost in the school zone...

No comments: