Wednesday, July 29, 2009

as previously mentioned

Update on the classroom: it's coming together. I have given up on any kind of theme and am just going random. There are all colors, all over the place. I should be going back today because I don't want to waste any sunny days up there but my house is crying out to me to get some laundry done and to be picked up. It's begging for attention.

Vacation pictures: I have some and some are on my mom's computer so I am not ready for that big post yet. But it's coming. When you least expect it.

For today, I bring you lake adventures from a couple of weeks ago and a friend's birthday celebration from this past weekend. Why do I find it necessary to share all of this with you? I don't know but I like it. I like to write. I like to savor memories. I like to take pictures.

lake



Brian's birthday bash

That's it for now! Tonight I am headed to dinner with my two lifelong BFFs and our A girls. Summertime '09 is the bomb!

No comments: