Wednesday, November 5, 2008

a few words

Obviously the outcome was not one I had hoped for during yesterday's election. It saddens me to think of the uncertainty our nation now faces. Our preacher used this scripture in the 2000 controversial election and it's something I cling to for our nation's future.


Everyone must submit himself to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God. Romans 13:1



The only thing that will get us through is knowing that God truly is in control and this is just one more piece of His big picture. We may not understand, we may not agree but we must keep the faith and make HIM famous.



It is my American duty to honor the President and it is my Christian duty to honor my God.

*I'm Stephanie Davis and I approve this message.*

No comments: