Saturday, August 23, 2008

Twas the weekend before school starts..

and all through the house...

This morning I woke up with the biggest to-do list going through my mind. (In case you are wondering, I have been off schedule this week. Last night, cleaning was the farthest thing on my mind - Roadhouse sounded like a much better plan. So, we went to Roadhouse and enjoyed rolls and steak.) This week has been crazy busy, as mentioned in the post below. Today is catch up day.

My list is as follows: (more noted for self than for reading entertainment)
* clean the entire house (sweep, mop, dust, bathrooms, etc.)
* wash sheets and put back on beds
* wash new uniforms, iron if needed
* Clayson and Ashlyn need school shoes
* power point for Monday to go over procedures/expectations
* call Nicole
* Walmart (list needing to be written down)
* remind Jared to bury the gas line so that I can start using the gas stove
* hang stuff on Ashlyn's walls
* get things out of office and use for decorating
* reorganize pantry cabinets
* feed the family at some point
* nap (?)
* get out clothes for church
* find The Kissing Hand (Clayson's kindergarten year), I Love You All Day Long (Trey's kindergarten year), Strawberry Shortcake Goes to School (for Ashlyn's kindergarten year) - begin reading tonight and tomorrow night and into next week
* post the tear jerking poem on the blog for our baby girls going off to Kindergarten - must have kleenex before starting
* remind kids to get dressed and brush teeth for the day

Shew...looks like I better get after it!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That is the same feeling I woke up with... I accomplished most of the things on my mental list - except the mopping and sweeping. But I am just proud to have picked up enough to SEE the floor:)