Saturday, March 22, 2008

Just the beginning

Hey friends. We are back from Walt Disney World and while we were having a magical time, I had blogging on my mind. I took notes, took pictures ( a ton of pictures), became very observant and was always thinking of ways to record this memory-making trip. I thought maybe this could be my first novel in my wannabe writing career but then I realized that maybe I should start with short stories. So, here is how I have decided to set this up. I am going to list the chapters of my short stories. Hopefully they will capture your attention and make you anxious to read each one.

Chapter 1: Up, Up and Away
Chapter 2: Ouch!
Chapter 3: Top 10 Reasons Ashlyn Does Not Want to Ride in the Stroller With Trey
Chapter 4: Kids With Character
Chapter 5: Adventures in Walt Disney World
Chapter 6: Quirks of My Four Year Old
Chapter 7: Simply Trey

These are the chapters I have notes for. I plan to start writing my chapters next week. Stay tuned :0)