Friday, January 11, 2008

Motorcycle Momma

If there was mom-of-the-year going on right now, I would nominate myself! Ashlyn is at my mom's for the weekend playing with a cousin and so I was trying to think of something I could do with the boys tomorrow, since I rarely ever have that opportunity and I am just not into boy stuff. While thinking, a commercial came on for the Toyota something something Motorcross that will be going on at Reunion Arena tomorrow night. They saw it too and wondered what time it came on TV. So, I looked into the ticket prices and decided that we could go to that. They have recently gotten motorcycles for Christmas so this is the newest boy interest at the Davis household and momma's biggest fear. So, think about me tomorrow night while I am getting revved up by some muddy motorcycle madness.

I wonder if there is a way I could get on my computer while they enjoy the event...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Vroom, vroom. Hope y'all had fun tonight. I couldn't help wondering if saw any 903er's???

Allison said...

Were they any non-903'ers is the question!