Monday, November 9, 2009

seasons change

So, you want me to blog.
Not much has changed since the last post: football, photo shoots, work, repeat.

Despite the lack of changes in my life, seasonal changes are evident. What a mighty God we serve. He has made all things beautiful in His time and it's the most beautiful time of the year.


I have enjoyed photographing kids and families in the crisp air with leaves everywhere.





Amazing, huh? I don't remember Fall in Texas ever being so vibrant.

And, yeah, well, it's November. It's my month to have bunco and Clayson turns twelve. Plans have not been made for either event. I'm not trying to be a slacker but I haven't made any progress for taking care of either one. I haven't always been such a spontaneous kind of girl but it is how I roll these days.


Last weekend was little Pirate football homecoming and I bought both the boys a garter, neither were worn. How come the year I don't buy them everyone has them and the year I do, no one has one? I guess I will store them until they are old enough to play on the school team and I'll just change the numbers, if needed. Their names won't change but their numbers might. They hated having to walk with the cheerleaders, one day we won't be able to keep them away from them.


It's the start of a busy season. I look forward to some time off of work, lots of time with family, Christmas shopping and turkey & dressing - it's my favorite.

Notice God's grace all over the place...

No comments: